G9 Left Handed Receiver Set with Ambi 40 S&W Bolt
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Please email us a copy of your Dealers FFL license to email@example.com with the invoice number in the subject title.
This comes with:
– 9mm GIBBZ Arms Left Hand Upper Receiver!
– G9 GIBBZ Arms Glock Mag Lower
– 9mm GIBBZ Arms Ambidextrous Pistol Caliber Bolt!
– Can also be used for other pistol calibers like 9mm, 10mm and 45 ACP!
– GIBBZ Arms Patented Left Side Charging Handle Pat. No. 9,310,146
– Non-reciprocating with detent to keep the charging handle forward during operation
– Can be used with 9mm lowers that use ether Glock mags or Colt Pattern mags.
– Shortend 9mm Beveled Ejection Port
– Full 15 Slot Picatinny Rail
– Rear Bolt carrier door to allow for easy bolt carrier removal and still keeping gasses in during operation (important for suppressed fire)
– Charging handle cover for keeping operating gasses in (also important for suppressed fire)
– 40 S&W GIBBZ Arms Ambidextrous Pistol Caliber Bolt!
– Can be used for Right or Left Handed Applications.
– Has Ejector groves on both sides.
– Extractor can be placed on ether side of the Bolt to accommodate left or right side eject.
– We recomend using our Glock Lower but can be used with 9mm lowers that use ether Glock mags or Colt Pattern mags in the right hand configuration only.
– GIBBZ Arms Patent Pending
– This is a blow back bolt.
GIBBZ ARMS G9 Lower Receiver Patent Pending
Our G9 Lower is designed to be used with our G9 Upper but will also work with our standard and Enlarged uppers as well.
– Ambidextrous Magazine release buttons
– Static Ejector can be moved to eject shells to the right or left.
– For use with Glock Small Frame Magazines
– Can be used for 9mm or 40 S&W.
– Large Mag Well Bevel
– Integral Trigger Guard with relief for fingers
– GIBBZ ARMS Styling
– Type 3 hard coat anodizing
– Manufactured in the USA (Arizona) by GIBBZ Arms.
– Weight: oz.
– Dimensions: 8.9 x 2.9 x 2.9 in
* Upper not compatible with hand guards featuring anti-rotation tabs without modification. *