G9 Glock Ambi Mag Release Receiver Set
Available on backorder
Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Please email us a copy of your Dealers license to firstname.lastname@example.org with the invoice number in the subject title.
G9 Receiver Set
GIBBZ Arms G9 Side Charging Upper Receiver
GIBBZ Arms G9Lower Receiver
GIBBZ ARMS G9 Upper Receiver
– 9mm GIBBZ Arms Upper Receiver!
– Can also be used for other pistol calibers like 40 S&W, 10mm and 45 ACP!
– GIBBZ Arms Patented Left Side Charging Handle Pat. No. 9,310,146
– Non-reciprocating with detent to keep the charging handle forward during operation
– Shortened 9mm Beveled Ejection Port
– Full 15 Slot Picatinny Rail
– Rear Bolt carrier door to allow for easy bolt carrier removal while keeping gasses in during operation (important for suppressed fire)
– Charging handle cover for keeping operating gasses in (also important for suppressed fire)
GIBBZ ARMS G9 Lower Receiver
– Patent Pending
– Ambidextrous Magazine release buttons
– Static Ejector can be moved to eject shells to the right or left.
– For use with Glock Small Frame Magazines
– Can be used for 9mm or 40 S&W.
– Large Mag Well Bevel
– Integral Trigger Guard with relief for fingers
– GIBBZ ARMS Styling
– Type 3 hard coat anodizing
– Manufactured in the USA (Arizona) by GIBBZ Arms.
– Weight: 1 lbs 7.0 oz.
– Dimensions: 8.9 x 4.8 x 2.9 in
* Upper not compatible with hand guards featuring anti-rotation tabs without modification. *
IMPORTANT!! You MUST use the G4 Enhanced Cam Pin in the G4 Side Charging Uppers!
Use of a Standard Cam Pin will cause the Bolt Carrier Group to lock up in the G4 Upper Receiver and be VERY difficult to remove and could damage the Upper Receiver.
You may also like…
G9 Left Handed Pistol Caliber Side Charging Upper with Ambi 40 S&W Bolt$454.95 Select options
Ambi 40 S&W Pistol Caliber AR Bolt$249.99 Select options
G9 9mm Side Charging Upper ReceiverRated 5.00 out of 5$219.99 Select options
G9 Left Handed 9mm Side Charging Upper Receiver$219.99 Select options