G9 Glock Ambi Mag Release Receiver Set
Only 9 left in stock (can be backordered)
Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Please email us a copy of your Dealers license to firstname.lastname@example.org with the invoice number in the subject title.
G9 Receiver Set
GIBBZ Arms G9 Side Charging Upper Receiver
GIBBZ Arms G9Lower Receiver
GIBBZ ARMS G9 Upper Receiver
– 9mm GIBBZ Arms Upper Receiver!
– Can also be used for other pistol calibers like 40 S&W, 10mm and 45 ACP!
– GIBBZ Arms Patented Left Side Charging Handle Pat. No. 9,310,146
– Non-reciprocating with detent to keep the charging handle forward during operation
– Shortened 9mm Beveled Ejection Port
– Full 15 Slot Picatinny Rail
– Rear Bolt carrier door to allow for easy bolt carrier removal while keeping gasses in during operation (important for suppressed fire)
– Charging handle cover for keeping operating gasses in (also important for suppressed fire)
GIBBZ ARMS G9 Lower Receiver
– Patent Pending
– Ambidextrous Magazine release buttons
– Static Ejector can be moved to eject shells to the right or left.
– For use with Glock Small Frame Magazines
– Can be used for 9mm or 40 S&W.
– Large Mag Well Bevel
– Integral Trigger Guard with relief for fingers
– GIBBZ ARMS Styling
– Type 3 hard coat anodizing
– Manufactured in the USA (Arizona) by GIBBZ Arms.
– Weight: 1 lbs 7.0 oz.
– Dimensions: 8.9 x 4.8 x 2.9 in
* Upper not compatible with hand guards featuring anti-rotation tabs without modification. *
IMPORTANT!! You MUST use the G4 Enhanced Cam Pin in the G4 Side Charging Uppers!
Use of a Standard Cam Pin will cause the Bolt Carrier Group to lock up in the G4 Upper Receiver and be VERY difficult to remove and could damage the Upper Receiver.